Hello and welcome to my Nuzzel newsletter!
David M. Brear 🕚🕚
(CEO @11FSTeam http://11FS.com who #BuildBanks, host of @FinTechInsiders the 🍏 @ApplePodcasts #1 #FinTech #Banking podcast & 💼 NED at @this_is_bud #thoughtoftheday)
Bank of Beijing and ING are to invest CNY3bn ($447m) to set up a new digital bank headquartered in China. ING will hold a 51% stake in the new digital bank with Bank of Beijing owning the remaining 49%. A Bank of Beijing and ING JV represents the…
See how the most innovative companies solve the same problems you're facing. Learn how to lower your cost of customer acquisition, increase retention, develop better relationships with your users – and more.
The New York Times
– Mar 23, 11:30 AM
SAN FRANCISCO — Bill Langlois has a new best friend. She is a cat named Sox. She lives on a tablet, and she makes him so happy that when he talks about her arrival in his life, he begins to cry. All day long, Sox and Mr. Langlois, who is 68…
Mobile and internet technologies have made it easy for people across the world to successfully work on and get paid for projects, regardless of their time zone, currency, and location. For many, freelance work is an appealing alternative to the…