Hello and welcome to my Nuzzel newsletter!
Nirmal Raj S
(MBA in Marketing & Analytics. Interests - Conversational platforms, Cashless & Internet economy. Traversing many possibilities of life and data.)
In early 2000, right at the top of the dotcom bubble, the mobile bubble and the broadband bubble, European mobile operators spent €110bn on licenses for 3G spectrum. Now, almost 20 years later, I've just got back from CES, and 5G is a Topic.
Jonathan Ernst / Reuters Donald Trump and his longtime attorney Michael Cohen. President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law…
Wall Street Journal
– Jan 16, 4:01 PM
Technology is a boom-or-bust business, but it's mostly busts. I've always assumed that 10% of my technology investments will succeed—and succeed wildly. The other 90% I expect to fail. When I made the transition from my first career at…
Let me get straight to it: I've made the decision — perhaps the biggest in my career — to focus on investing. And with that, I'm bidding farewell to the amazing team at Slack with a heart full of gratitude.
Gurugram-based payments company MobiKwik is looking to put its past behind by reinventing itself as a quasi-bank. An IPO and breaking even operationally are now on the founders' to-do list. MobiKwik hasn't had it easy. Being one of the first to…