National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
– May 23
NOAA's Climate Prediction Center is predicting that a near-normal Atlantic hurricane season is most likely this year. This outlook forecasts a 40% chance of a near-normal season, a 30% chance of an above-normal season and a 30% chance of a…
The New York Times
– May 23, 3:00 AM
My 12-year-old daughter recently asked me what I think about abortion. She walked into the kitchen, poked around the refrigerator, then spun around and blurted it out: “I can't decide what I think about abortion. I want to know what you…
Senators included more than $300 million for military housing oversight efforts and the outline of a new “tenant bill of rights” for military families in their first draft of the annual defense authorization bill released Thursday.